Let’s talk dropper posts

Anyone figure out why the Fox Transfers all stick? Mine needs a little coax to pop up most of the time. Brand new with 2 rides on it.

Clamp isn't too tight, in fact it's too loose cause it's slipping.
They need to be sent over to Erik at Gearwork before you even ride with it installed. After he does his magic it works flawlessly for years... True story.

Speaking of dropper posts, anyone know about a wireless dropper from KS? Price and availability?

From the site:
Price level: $$$$$

PNW loam all the way. Mine took 3 years of abuse without any problems. I changed to the OneUp which is already getting sticky after less than a year. Maybe the V2 is better but I would still say PNW Loam.
This. Cheap and functional.

Karma - During last nights ride, my One Up is now permanently stuck in the up position. Cable is still attached, but lever does nothing, left the bike at LBS, should be a warranty repair.

On the wireless posts are you able to set 2 upper limits? On my ride today I was thinking it would be nice to have a full height "climb" option and a slightly lower "trail" setting for flat pedaling where you don't need the efficiency of having the seat all the way up. Sure you can just do that manually, but it would be cool to have 2 presets.

On the wireless posts are you able to set 2 upper limits? On my ride today I was thinking it would be nice to have a full height "climb" option and a slightly lower "trail" setting for flat pedaling where you don't need the efficiency of having the seat all the way up. Sure you can just do that manually, but it would be cool to have 2 presets.
Not on the AXS

That would be awesome for sure !!!!

Back
Top Bottom