Looking for Info on Allaire state park

this would also work for me...MIG if you get there early we can go for a warmup before Frank rolls in..
hopefully DannyC21 will see this and join us..

yeah anytime actually works for me that day. early in the day im going to see the new indiana jones and than getting a massage in seagirt THAN ill be down to ride.

Hey guys that sounds great for Friday.

My company allows me to work from home one day a week (which basically means riding with little to no one on the trails). Usually I work from home on Tuesday's, but this week due to some scheduling stuff, I get to work from home on Fridays, which means I can meet you guys at the park whenever.

I noticed you guys mention 4:30, I should be there by then. I plan on leaving Philly around 2:30, but no later than 3, as to beat as much of the holiday traffic as possible.

well its looking like well be hitting the trails hard around 530-6. thats when frank(gt2brew) will be getting there. hes the allaire guru of sorts, hahah. but mike243 will be there around 430 i assume and we can get out for some warmups.

Dudes,
i should roll in between 16:30 and 17:00 red jeep wrangler... l8tr

how far would Hartshorne/Huber be coming from Belmar?

-db

I would say if you took the coast all the way up should take you 30 minutes, maybe less. Depends on the traffic and the lights. I guess you could take the parkway too, but there really isnt a direct exit.

how far would Hartshorne/Huber be coming from Belmar?

-db

its actually not that far at all. it takes me 20 minutes to get to allaire(very close to belmar) from my place and about 10 minutes in the other direction to hartshorne. so 30 minutes from belmar give or take depending on the route and the traffic.

Sounds like this Friday's ride is shaping up nice.

I will definitely be there no later than 17:00 (haha) now. I may just stop off at my friends' beach house to drop off the beer I have to bring as my weekend rent.

Anyone have any beer suggestions? I love trying new stuff, and I don't want to bring those bums four cases of Miller Lite. I'm looking for some interesting choices.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions