new favorite riding spot

haro rider

Rode there today with a friend and found alot of trails I missed before. Really cool place. A big thanks goes out to all the people who help maintain this place and that have made it what it is!!!! I love all the bridges and ladders and rolling hills! Would like to ride with someone who knows this place really well. If anybody is interested in being a guide it would really help out.

ceres is great

Although I resprained my ankle trail running at ceres a couple of months ago I love it there.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/22604716

From main gate go down to creek and head go left to 55. Cross commodore barry bridge and go clock wise along perimeter up towards golf course. Careful on bridges and drops. Enjoy

Last edited:
theres a hardcore love obsession with that place, I'd rather ride there then most other local and not so local areas so your not alone

How would you compare Ceres Park to Wharton?Staying in Stone Harbor in late August, would like to check this place out.

Check it out

I think you would enjoy it, for south jeresy it does have some good ups & downs. Not a lot of miles to do in there but to me it a lot of fun. Just bring some good bug juice you are in south jeresy so you are in tick land.

How would you compare Ceres Park to Wharton?Staying in Stone Harbor in late August, would like to check this place out.

No comparison. Wharton is FLAT and SANDY. Ceres is rolling singletrack with technical features.

had a couple good rides back there this weekend, gonna have to say I almost hate to go anywhere else for that style riding. thank you to the workers back there

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions