Notes from a Millennial

I've done two weekend-long seminars for personal trainers with Stu McGill (2003 and 2012). He's brilliant, albeit a little rough/blunt around the edges, reflective of his rural Canadian roots. I've never encountered a back expert with a more evidence-based approach than Stu. Since he's now completed training as a McGill Master Clinician (one of only 16 worldwide/7 in the U.S.), I have the utmost respect for Dr Camisa. I recommended that my dentist see him late last year after experiencing some debilitating back pain. As far as I know, she hasn't reached out to him...what a pity!

Well said, couldn't agree more. I'm excited to return in a few weeks, I frankly don't trust any other PT to get me back to MTB. And spot on about McGill being blunt LOL. "You deserve your back pain" is a tough pill to swallow but he's not wrong.

Happy to report I'm home resting and just a bit sore from the surgery. Nerve pain is gone and my foot isn't numb anymore. Fingers crossed it's a very linear, stress free recovery.

Back
Top Bottom