Notification Email Not Working

dvaidya

I am not sure what is going on but I am no longer getting any email notifications from the forum either from the direct messages or threads that I am watching with email notification turned on. What can check to make sure that I receive email.

I am not sure what is going on but I am no longer getting any email notifications from the forum either from the direct messages or threads that I am watching with email notification turned on. What can check to make sure that I receive email.

tenor (14).gif

because I have a full time job that keeps me busy and prevents me from checking the forum 24x7 :)

Try turning everything off. Maybe you will start getting them lol. I just checked and somehow my email notifications were turned on - I am sure I never turned them on. And I have never received any emails. Now that I turned them off, let's see what happens...

Try turning everything off. Maybe you will start getting them lol. I just checked and somehow my email notifications were turned on - I am sure I never turned them on. And I have never received any emails. Now that I turned them off, let's see what happens...
Let me know if you get email's after turning everything off.

yeah - i think it is broken.

i gotta figure out where all the login stuff went for the hosting level....

working for me ive gotten all the notifications from DMs and postings i follow or reply to.

I could have even claimed that free helmet if I wanted it first :p

Back
Top Bottom