**Now Free** Shoes, Saddles, Stems and Seat Posts - Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Some more stuff from my friends stockpile. I have posted as much information as I could research here since I am not the original owner of these items, so don't give me too much of a hard time on the pricing.

Everything is OBO and feel free to bundle some things together and make a discounted offer. As usual I will go in the order in which interest/email/text/DM is received.

Prefer cash/local pickup but PayPal F&F is OK too since we "know" each other here. If youre not comfortable with that just add the costs for the PayPal fee. I can also do shipping but also on your dime I would be sure to let you know the costs first as cheap as possible.

I am located in 07836 Flanders and I am near Dickerson Mine, SSP, Allamuchy, Columbia Trail, Nassau.

Shoes
1. Size 45US - Shimano Black with Velcro - SPD Gravel/MTB clip - $20
2. Size 46US - Bontrager Black with Velcro SPD Gravel/MTB Clip - $20
3. Size 45US - Specialized Expert Black Look/SPD-SL Road shoes - $35
4. Size 45US - Specialized Black/Red velcro Look/SPD-SL Road shoes - $25
5. Size 45US - NorthWave Black/Red velcro SPD Gravel/MTB clip - $20

Saddles - Road (or maybe Gravel?)

1. Specialized Romin Comp Gel 155mm - $25 sold
2. Specialized Toupe+ Ti Rails 155mm Like New - $50 sold
3. Specialized Toupe+ Ti Rails 155mm Like New - $50 sold
4. Specialized Alias White/Black 143mm - $20
5. Specialized Alias Black 143mm $20

Stems (Road)

1. Ritchey Pro 100mm 31.6 diam +/- 6D rise - $20
2. FSA Forged 90mm 31.6 diam +/- 6D rise $20
3. FSA Alloy 100mm 31.6 diam +/- 6D rise $15

Seat Posts (Road)

1. Thompson Elite 31.6x367 - $50
2. FSA SL-K 31.6 x 350 -$45

Pictures will be posted below in responses due to attachment count limits . If you need more details I will do the best I can to reply.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
2001 called. They want their parts back. 🤣🤣

I’m just messing. GLWTS
At least 2002 no?

Figured to try here first rather deal with this crazy bunch than the 500 “is this available “ scam profiles on FBMP but that’s probably where i will end up selling it.

That's alot of shoes.

al-bundy-in-pain.gif

Bump make some offers I need this crap outta the garage and need the funds for a potential new to me bike

Update - looking to get rid of this stuff now if you can use it or pass it along.

@KenS let me know if you think a NICA team
Or kid can use the MTB shoes I can relay them through Jeremy or someone more local.
Hey Ian, thank you for thinking of NICA kids. We put stuff like this out on a table at the races all of the time at the reg/merch/vol tents and and kids eat it up. If you'd like to drop it with Jeremy to sherpa down to our June 2nd event we're happy to put stuff out there for you.

Hey Ian, thank you for thinking of NICA kids. We put stuff like this out on a table at the races all of the time at the reg/merch/vol tents and and kids eat it up. If you'd like to drop it with Jeremy to sherpa down to our June 2nd event we're happy to put stuff out there for you.
You got it that’s the plan then. !

@3MTA3 ill DM you and try to drop off a bag of stuff at Marty’s Randolph if you don’t mind relaying to the next race.

@Delish years ago pointed out the price of a used Thompson seatpost is always $50, and that was like 10 years ago. I find it amusing it's still $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom