OOS MOGA

I'm back to zero fitness... wouldn't have been fun for you to ride for 5min and rest for 30min... and repeat this like 50 times
Can confirm. I saw him at HM and didn't stop to chat because he was off the bike and it looked like he was going to puke.

Is that bad boy ESD ready? Is it the red or the purple? Did I ask you already and completely forgot? I'm getting senile...
It is not ready but will be by the spring, haven't been rushing because I don't need it. I am going to put some protection on it and build it out in the next couple of weeks.

How was the ride at DM, really a nice little park. Would have joined but was cold and decided not to ride.

@Paul H I haven't ridden in a month plus and need to ride with someone that makes me feel better about my fitness, wanna ride Stephens are Mahlon Dickerson this weekend?

It is not ready but will be by the spring, haven't been rushing because I don't need it. I am going to put some protection on it and build it out in the next couple of weeks.

How was the ride at DM, really a nice little park. Would have joined but was cold and decided not to ride.

@Paul H I haven't ridden in a month plus and need to ride with someone that makes me feel better about my fitness, wanna ride Stephens are Mahlon Dickerson this weekend?
This coming weekend and the next I am out
I have family coming in from overseas and I am playing free tour guide

But yeah.... let's ride once I get rid of those pesky family.

Back
Top Bottom