OOS MOGA

Thanks @mtbiker87 !

That’s a generous offer appreciate it and i will consider it. I do like having the wider wheels and tires with the current setup but let me know the specs of what you have on hand and any pics. Dm me if easier so we don’t jam up this thread with my wheel issues.
This thread was built on jamming up the website 😁. Oh wait, it’s was for group rides…

Sunday I'm ok... as long as I stay away from Torque Wrench 🤣
But my fitness is no near to be able to lead a ride.
You're riding, small improvements each week. Frank leads, you sweep. I'm useless there. What's the recommended route? Start the from university lot or the business lot?

You're riding, small improvements each week. Frank leads, you sweep. I'm useless there. What's the recommended route? Start the from university lot or the business lot?
I would start from college lot but HM has been getting some hikers lately.
Starting from sanderling rd might not be a bad idea depending on how many ppl join and do the standard HM loop hitting junkyard, twisty deer and for those with extra energy take it all the way to the peak. I will probably be dead at twisty deer lol

I would start from college lot but HM has been getting some hikers lately.
Starting from sanderling rd might not be a bad idea depending on how many ppl join and do the standard HM loop hitting junkyard, twisty deer and for those with extra energy take it all the way to the peak. I will probably be dead at twisty deer lol
Was planning on half Wolf, half Indians, Shelf to Sparrow, Hawks, Flag Rock, Gravity Cavity2, Space Mountain, Bear . Sanderling is where I'm parking.

Lots of options at HM to bail and shorten. I remember when @liong71er and I would go up Ancients and you in a different way and we'd end up at the same intersection. What no Jack's or Ancients in either route... We don't need to get to the top
Ancients is on the other side and it would be a long ride to hit from college lot

Would love to ride HM with those who know it. Last time I was there we hiked our bikes through the woods, wasn't a good experiance. Going on a little motorcycling adventure this weekend so I can't join this ride. I'll keep my eye out for another HM ride and hopefully join in on that.

Back
Top Bottom