Planet Cyclery - Waste of time

KF2M

I wanted to take advantage of their close out sale. Loaded up my cart with MTB goodness. Waited almost a week for the stuff to arrive only to see in my inbox last night that they cancelled my entire order and refunded my my money. I'm a bit annoyed since at the time of ordering what I had ordered was in stock. They could of let me know earlier instead of waiting a week to let me know. Oh well.... over to Beechwood, and Mt Holly I go...

The joys of ordering online sometimes... says item is in stock...

thor-really.gif

I guess I got lucky, I actually placed 3 separate orders in 3 consecutive days and have received 2 of them and the last one is being delivered today.

Honestly it could be worse, I had vendors shipping the wrong item or nothing at all and then not returning your messages...they're going out of business so I am not inclined to be too harsh toward them. On top of that, I don't believe they would be bothered by a bad review because...they're going out of business.

They are liquidating inventory…I’m not surprised. That is annoying, but you got your money back. I ordered some Hope hubs once that got stuck in customs and was basically told “not our problem.” I wrote it off as a loss, built a different wheelset, and then they showed up 6 months later lol.

I wanted to take advantage of their close out sale. Loaded up my cart with MTB goodness. Waited almost a week for the stuff to arrive only to see in my inbox last night that they cancelled my entire order and refunded my my money. I'm a bit annoyed since at the time of ordering what I had ordered was in stock. They could of let me know earlier instead of waiting a week to let me know. Oh well.... over to Beechwood, and Mt Holly I go...

With Customer Service like that it’s shocking they’re going under 😂

I've ordered from them before entirely without issue. Just slightly annoyed on the lack of communication, and having to scramble to get pieces together for a project. But it's understandable since they are closing shop. On the upside some of the items I found during my scramble where at a lower price so I saved a few bucks in the end.

Back
Top Bottom