Ramblings from Moe Mountain

So last night I had a surprise birthday party at a local bar, organized by some friends.
The big surprise was that it wasn’t my birthday. They got the information off my face book page,
Which when I created I put false information on to discourage all the happy bullshit I would get
For birthday wishes. Since you have to put a date, I chose Feb 29 so it would only come up every
Four years. I didn’t expect any actions to take place for this bogus date. But friends being what
They are surprised me with a cake and party. Ha!, we were all surprised when the truth was discovered.
I'm still 80 this year, just not on this date

Dsc01444.jpg
Dsc01447.jpg
Dsc01448.jpg

Last edited:
So last night I had a surprise birthday party at a local bar, organized by some friends.
The big surprise was that it wasn’t my birthday. They got the information off my face book page,
Which when I created I put false information on to discourage all the happy bullshit I would get
For birthday wishes. Since you have to put a date, I chose Feb 29 so it would only come up every
Four years. I didn’t expect any actions to take place for this bogus date. But friends being what
They are surprised my with a cake and party. Ha!, we were all surprised when the truth was discovered.

View attachment 233613View attachment 233614View attachment 233615
Well played, now you get two!!! 👏

They are surprised my with a cake and party. Ha!, we were all surprised when the truth was discovered.

View attachment 233613View attachment 233614View attachment 233615
So you’re 20, right?

My strange half hour bike ride this afternoon. Went for a quick ride after lunch.
My first encounter was the smiling squatting lady with her pants down around her ankles that gave me a smile and a wave.
I don't know what her number was. Half mile later a man sitting on a rock smoking a cigarette. Then the sky got dark and it started to
rain / hail, five minutes later the sun was out, but it was snowing like crazy. Then it was just sunny skies.
no nasty photos
Dsc01638.jpg
Dsc01640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom