Ryerson school

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was at Ringwood TM yesterday morning. I was gifted a Fox Dropper. Thanks @Santapez .
Between him handing it to me and walking to my car I lost the barrel / cable mount in the parking lot. If anyone finds it would be happy to pay shipping to me. Assuming it's between the red dots. maybe a bit further to the right. Steve was parked on the left .
Screenshot_20220828-104405_Maps.jpg
There a piece of cut cable attached to it.
fox-transfer-2017-cable-bushing.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was at Ringwood TM yesterday morning. I was gifted a Fox Dropper. Thanks @Santapez .
Between him handing it to me and walking to my car I lost the barrel / cable mount in the parking lot. If anyone finds it would be happy to pay shipping to me. Assuming it's between the red dots. maybe a bit further to the right. Steve was parked on the left .View attachment 194911 There a piece of cut cable attached to it.View attachment 194912

i have 3 im not using if you need.

serviceguy

@cem can take the cats for a walk. 😻
Sorry, I just saw this. I’m currently in Mexico so…ironically I did walk the dog there on Saturday afternoon, I’ll do it again next Saturday, I owed Glenn one for a long time now.

BTW thanks for the great work on the reroute on Saturday, I wish I could be there to look at you all working!

serviceguy

Just came back, could not find it in the parking lot, my wife helped me looking for it but no luck unfortunately. Tried to talk the dog into smelling it but no dice. Had to go back to mama bear and cubs taking a stroll in the park.

serviceguy

The wife walked the dog in the area as everyday, and noticed that they also vandalized several mailboxes and a bench at the bus sto. A few cars were also sprayed with what appeared to be shaving foam. Bunch of idiots. I know most will think it’s just kids, but that inspires little sympathy from me, I never vandalized anything when I was a kid…

Mr.Moto

The wife walked the dog in the area as everyday, and noticed that they also vandalized several mailboxes and a bench at the bus sto. A few cars were also sprayed with what appeared to be shaving foam. Bunch of idiots. I know most will think it’s just kids, but that inspires little sympathy from me, I never vandalized anything when I was a kid…
It was mischief night last night. Unfortunately some have taken it too far.

Zack 54

Damage to public and private property is not excusable no mater how young they are… they need to be held accountable!
This vandalism could have consequences to all who park there to ride Ringwood! I park there on a regular basis and if that privilege was lost it would suck!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions