SOLD. 2022 Transition Spur

Davinchia1981

2022 Transition Spur Deore - Large **Like new**

Looking to sell my 2022 Transition Spur in Deep Sea Green. This is the Shimano Deore build in size LARGE. The bike was ordered direct from Transition and professionally assembled by my local bike shop. Due to limited time (reason for the sale,) it has only been ridden approximately 8 times on local trails (Clayton and Allaire) and would estimate no more than 100 miles ridden total. It is in excellent condition with only a few very minor marks.

The bike has been recently serviced by my local Transition dealer and hasn’t been ridden since. Fresh Stan’s sealant was also added at this time.

A Shimano 180mm rotor (to replace the 160mm rear) was installed. The unused 160mm rotor is included. Also comes with a RockShock SID front fender (mud guard) for the SID fork. Full tailored matte Ride Wrap protection kit has also been professionally installed since day 1. It is set up tubeless with Stan's NoTubes alloy valve stems. I also have a bottle of touch up paint that was purchased from Transition (hasn’t been needed and not used.) Unlike other manufactures, Transition offers a full lifetime warranty to secondary owners so enjoy this amazing bike and ride worry free. Water bottle cage and Rock Guardz carbon fiber down tube protector are included. Pedals do not come with the bike.

$3500. The bike is located in Manahawkin but may be able to assist the buyer with delivery / meeting up. Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you.

FRAME: Large Transition Spur Carbon Deep Sea Green
SHOCK: RockShox SIDLuxe Select+
FORK: RockShox SID Select 120mm, 44mm Offset
STEM: RaceFace Aeffect R (50mm)
HANDLEBAR: RaceFace Aeffect R (780mm)
GRIPS: Sensus Lite
SADDLE: ANVL Forge
SEATPOST: OneUp Dropper Post
BRAKES: Shimano Deore M6120
ROTORS: Shimano Deore RT64
SHIFTER: Shimano Deore M6100
DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore M6100
CASSETTE: Shimano Deore M6100 (10-51t)
CHAIN: Shimano Deore M6100
CRANK: Shimano Deore M6100
WHEELSET: Stans Arch Rims w/Shimano MT410-B Hubs
TIRE/FRONT: Maxxis Dissector 3C EXO (29x2.4)
TIRE/REAR: Maxxis Rekon 3C EXO (29x2.4)

I am selling this for a friend who is located in Manahawkin, NJ but will to travel for a sale.

If interested, I will send you his number.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 99
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 96
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 94
  • imagejpeg_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 90
  • imagejpeg_4.jpg
    imagejpeg_4.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6146.jpg
    IMG_6146.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6155.jpg
    IMG_6155.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6147.jpg
    IMG_6147.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
if you value clams - this might be a reasonable bid.
the clam->USD$ floats on the mollusk exchange.
It is not a month with an R in it, so cold water clams must be shipped in, making them more sought after.
The local ones are making little clams atm, and might not be that tasty.

on the other hand, you might not like clams at all - they are gastropods.
which kinda translates to stomach-foot. Not the best name if you are trying to up the value of your wares.

gotta also watch the bait-n-switch. Where he offers you the coveted scallop, but drops a quahog on ya,

caveat venditor

if you value clams - this might be a reasonable bid.
the clam->USD$ floats on the mollusk exchange.
It is not a month with an R in it, so cold water clams must be shipped in, making them more sought after.
The local ones are making little clams atm, and might not be that tasty.

on the other hand, you might not like clams at all - they are gastropods.
which kinda translates to stomach-foot. Not the best name if you are trying to up the value of your wares.

gotta also watch the bait-n-switch. Where he offers you the coveted scallop, but drops a quahog on ya,

caveat venditor
Might be a lucrative offer now that you mention it. I'll have to pass it along. 😆

Back
Top Bottom