SOLD. Brand X Acsend II External Dropper

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD. Happy New Year.

Brand X Acsend II External Dropper for sale.
New in Box. I traded my bike up before I got to use it.

please look at photos and tag to determine if it's right for you. 31.6 mmx400 mm 125 mm drop. Asking 90.00.

Attachments

• DropperMain.jpg
    DropperMain.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DropperTag.jpg
    DropperTag.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DropperBack.jpg
    DropperBack.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DropperFull.jpg
    DropperFull.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I’ve had two of these and zero complaints. Nice action, easy install and the lever is actually pretty cool.
Thanks. I was looking forward to trying it but the new bike has a dropper so off it goes to a nice new home.

My Sync'r has a Trans-X internal. Pretty sure it is made by the same company. The Brand- X Acsend actually seems a bit sturdier than my current Trans-X but no complaints with the Trans-X. So far so good.

I dropped one of these into my Axum. Great feel and build quality. It's a game changer and I have very little game.
Droppers are the best! Glad you are enjoying yours. How did anyone ever manage without one lol.
I inherited one of these from a bike I bought and it works as expected. Being a bit of a parts snob, I had ignored the brand, but now wouldn't discount them.
They seem to be getting more accepted. My Trans-X works great and I'm starting to see them on more builds. I'm told Brand-X is the same company. They got lot a lot of positive comments on the Reddit MTB forums.

My ascend is getting a bit sloppy - the seat can rotate a bit. There is a rebuild kit to replace some plastic wear parts.
Otherwise, it has worked well - hot or cold.

My ascend is getting a bit sloppy - the seat can rotate a bit. There is a rebuild kit to replace some plastic wear parts.
Isn't it illegal to use a dropper in the cold?.... says a Reverb (peasant version) owner of 3

That sucks. I hear that most do that after a while. Is the rebuild kit cost effective?

That sucks. I hear that most do that after a while. Is the rebuild kit cost effective?

Yes. If it is available. Might even be able to 3d print the part. I'll look again later. It was a pandemic victim last I looked

Yes. If it is available. Might even be able to 3d print the part. I'll look again later. It was a pandemic victim last I looked
Thx. I Rode my bike pretty hard today and noticed the tiniest bit of play starting. I'll see how bad it gets and if it annoys me I'll report it as a warranty issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom