Specialized ground control 4.6 fat bike tire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman98

This is for a pair of GC tires 4.6. These are my fatboy tires that I bought last november. Apparently the other tire was punctured and I sewn it with a kevlar thread and patch the other side of the hole. I ran it with tubes but never tried tubeless after I patched it. Theres a normal amount of stans sealant residue on the tires because I ran it tubeless with no issue. Theres still life left on these tires and Im willing to meet up in allaire or in little silver. $50 for the pair and no shipping. Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

This is for a pair of GC tires 4.6. These are my fatboy tires that I bought last november. Apparently the other tire was punctured and I sewn it with a kevlar thread and patch the other side of the hole. I ran it with tubes but never tried tubeless after I patched it. Theres a normal amount of stans sealant residue on the tires because I ran it tubeless with no issue. Theres still life left on these tires and Im willing to meet up in allaire or in little silver. $50 for the pair and no shipping. Thanks!

View attachment 24586

View attachment 24587
View attachment 24588

View attachment 24589
I would really like to buy these tires. If you still have them Ill buy. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom