The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

ekuhn

What's everyone think of XRP?

Can't buy it currently through coin base due to SEC freeze, but other apps allow it. Apparently its the "next big thing?"

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Doubled in price in the last 2 weeks. Guess you shoulda gotten in.

Most things did the same, I panic bought dot at 10. My current lowest performer is algo but it was also the least inflicted by the crash.

I believe xlm will be more successful than xrp due to centralization but we will see

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I think I'm going to go 70/30 dot/algo going forward, algo is doing community engagement different from most other coins. Looking at ADA VS Algo, ADA has too many fucking coins, market cap is already huge I don't see it growing much in the short term compared to my other picks. Cardano already had its summer its a fuckin cult and they've all burned through their cash buying it. Elon has also diminished any value of twitter manipulation as seen with bitcoin, the coin was already trending when he makes his post.

coin/price/cap
ADA/1.39/44.5b
DOT/20.29/19.4b
ALGO/.937/2.9b

Outside of this I want to see where I can stake USDC(stable coin) with minimal custodial cut. Waves has my interest wondering if anyone has had experience with them.

I intend to keep stable coin just to buy coins before they hit coinbase or any other exchange, seems every time something comes to an exchange there is a temporary bump.

Mmmmm that algo train bitches

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
In all seriousness Bitcoin and Ethereum will give you coverage of basically 2/3 of the entire crypto market.

The pRob here is how much growth is left here, what does adoption look like for those or are they now just foundations for other coins or investment vehicles?

It's why I went with algo and dot they're not so enormous that you won't use it as intended so there is a chance for adoption and if you're in early enough you can make some money. I'm looking for a 3rd project no clue what yet

Top Bottom