Things that make you frown :(

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pisgah Stage Race has been a slopfest so far. The promoter tried hard to get me to make the trip this year. I'll stick to making the trip to TSE.
It's nice today and tomorrow for the end... Not the place you do a 5 day event and not expect at least one day of rain.

Maybe next year they will luck out on 5 straight days of nice weather.

Mahnken

I'm very sorry 😞
Sorry to hear about your pup as well. I know that news really sucks, but you get an opportunity to spoil her and be with her and comfort her during that eventual transition. I'd love to have that right now. It's hard, but try to see the blessing in that. My wife is really taking it hard because she's the one that let him out, but like any accident, there was a series of mistakes and failed safeguards that led to it. Little guy has been by my side for the last 9 years, rescued him the same month I got married. My kids don't know life without him around. Ugh. I'm crying like a baby just writing this.

moose35

Sorry to hear about your pup as well. I know that news really sucks, but you get an opportunity to spoil her and be with her and comfort her during that eventual transition. I'd love to have that right now. It's hard, but try to see the blessing in that. My wife is really taking it hard because she's the one that let him out, but like any accident, there was a series of mistakes and failed safeguards that led to it. Little guy has been by my side for the last 9 years, rescued him the same month I got married. My kids don't know life without him around. Ugh. I'm crying like a baby just writing this.
Really sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom