Things that make you frown :(

Wow, it gets worse. Bring the car in for the fix, get it back then realized I forgot to give them the wheel lock key. They apparently set the tire on the rim with it on the car. Gonna pull out the jack tomorrow and check each tire and pressure myself.
For the quality work they did I would imagine they just put a crapload of air in until it popped on. Wishful thinking they would actually take the wheel off. But doubtful.

Big box shops who can't install tires properly. Was dark and raining when I picked up the car so didn't see it till this morning as I was pulling out to drive into NYC. Going to bring it back for them to fix the problem and recheck the others. Zero confidence of capabilities. View attachment 233578

Good Lord. I mean curb that wheel one more time and it will be lighter than a forged wheel.

I get to argue with dental insurance today.

They denied my crown replacement claim saying I met my plan limit ... BUT THEY NEVER PAID FOR THE FIRST ONE so what limit could I have reached?!?!

They denied my crown replacement claim saying I met my plan limit ... BUT THEY NEVER PAID FOR THE FIRST ONE so what limit could I have reached?!?!
Did you ever see the movie "The Rainmaker" based on the John Grisham book?

Deny....deny....deny.

Insurance is such a scam. If every medical office, Rx company, etc didnt price gouge, we wouldnt need what we have.

Insurance is such a scam. If every medical office, Rx company, etc didnt price gouge, we wouldnt need what we have.

they are claiming it's been too soon since the first crown.. that they only cover if it's at least 120 months to the day since the last one.

anyone want to take a guess on how long ago my first one was?

:mad: 117 months :mad:

Diagnosed with "Walking Pneumonia" today, 10 days of antibiotics will hopefully knock this out. On the bright side, it's raining and I can't ride my bikes.
Good luck, take it easy. When you get back out there, whatever you do, don't open up the throttle on the weedwhacker, feather it! Gas is expensive. I think you'll know what i'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom