Wanted - Rear wheel 27.5 45mm 27.5", 148 x 12mm thru-axle

I have been riding these Fsa Non series on my e bike. They have a 40mm iw and the free hub has 4 paws.

Really nice for plus tires, I am using 2.8’s.
thanks it seems like a good deal but thats about nearly what I paid for the whole bike a few years ago after taxes and shipping. Looking to repair/replace for the lowest cost possible just make it functional since I ride the MTB less frequently compared to Road and Gravel bike.

Cheap sh*t is cheap sh*t. The 27.5 plus size stuff is going away. I have a couple extra plus tires stashed away before they stop making them. If you want cheap, just pickup some second hand 29er wheels and tires. Any bike that can run 27.5 plus wheels and tires can run 29er wheels and 2.4 tires.

Cheap sh*t is cheap sh*t. The 27.5 plus size stuff is going away. I have a couple extra plus tires stashed away before they stop making them. If you want cheap, just pickup some second hand 29er wheels and tires. Any bike that can run 27.5 plus wheels and tires can run 29er wheels and 2.4 tires.
ha I did the same thing found a few sets of barely used tires and I have them stashed away too. If I find 29" wheels I can sell them to you maybe LOL.

and yeah the TJ is capable of both which is part of why I wanted it even if I do like the wider setup I will probably have to go 29" to find any decent replacements.

So 2 hours after I bumped this post this morning , a friend of mine found this posted on FBMP for $40 and only 20 minutes from my house. The problem was I was in the office in Madison but the guy held them for me since I was able to cut out of work early.

Got them 3 hours after he listed them. Just need to change the driver and I’m good. At least that’s what my friends who know what they are doing told me. 🤪

IMG_8043.jpegIMG_8048.pngIMG_8025.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom