Wawayanda Down Trees - Intel? Crowd Sourcing Your Observations...

jimf

Any other trees come down during the last storm?
I hit wall, porcurpine, rockadendren, mojo, hemlock+loaded, fish, tombstone and rattlesnake on Christmas morning and did not come across anything down. Lots of washed out spots but less than you would think. Trails had sticks and branches to wreck derailleurs but we kicked those off the trail where we came upon them (read sucked into our drivetrains) Drivetrains all survived.

onetracker

I hit wall, porcurpine, rockadendren, mojo, hemlock+loaded, fish, tombstone and rattlesnake on Christmas morning and did not come across anything down. Lots of washed out spots but less than you would think. Trails had sticks and branches to wreck derailleurs but we kicked those off the trail where we came upon them (read sucked into our drivetrains) Drivetrains all survived.
Thank you!!!

Skunkape

I know the feeling. Sometimes you just gotta get out and throw some chips. There's this little head bopper on hemlock that will need some attention.
PXL_20231225_133849671.jpg

Any other trees come down during the last storm?

sundaydoug

Not sure how many people ride Wingdam but there's a large tree down across the steep section near the top. Didn't get a pic but it's prob 18" in diameter.

Last edited:
Bill...clockwise on Gravity...right after the narrow, rocky descent...through the stream...start to head uphill and it’s right there...

Attachments

• A45D3FE1-8374-4D60-A9CA-24618C35BA67.jpeg
    A45D3FE1-8374-4D60-A9CA-24618C35BA67.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 24

Skunkape

Bill...clockwise on Gravity...right after the narrow, rocky descent...through the stream...start to head uphill and it’s right there...
PXL_20240413_160602858.jpg

Got this one today so gravity is all clear except for the gaggle of logovers towards the end which I vote we keep as they're good fun to punch over.

Also rode tombstone, pines, t-dog and Buddha and they're clear as well

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions