Wawayanda Down Trees - Intel? Crowd Sourcing Your Observations...

There's a tree down near the entrance to turkey ridge by old coal.
Tree down at the top of pines right at the entrance by the pipeline
Tree down about midway on new timber.
All fairly small

There's a tree down near the entrance to turkey ridge by old coal.
Tree down at the top of pines right at the entrance by the pipeline
Tree down about midway on new timber.
All fairly small
Thx. I did not get there yet. Any photos? Hand saw or power saw small?

hand saw for timber and pines but the turkey ridge one is a little bigger. i'll take some pics next ride (wed). they're nothing like what was on red dot these are just single tree trunks

hand saw for timber and pines but the turkey ridge one is a little bigger. i'll take some pics next ride (wed). they're nothing like what was on red dot these are just single tree trunks
Cool. Thx. The photos are always super helpful. I would be happy to gift you with a nice, new Fiskars folding hand saw if you are willing to help out occasionally now and in the future (I am serious). If not, I can get the small ones soon and we can the power saw to the one on TR.

Cool. Thx. The photos are always super helpful. I would be happy to gift you with a nice, new Fiskars folding hand saw if you are willing to help out occasionally now and in the future (I am serious). If not, I can get the small ones soon and we can the power saw to the one on TR.
i have one. i'll see what i can do next ride

nice job on the large trees removal, much appreciated one tracker vdub etc....one I forgot to mention was at the top of wing dam right after it crests coming from Laurel pond just as it gets steep. not sure if it's still there or if this is a trail that's maintained but there was a fairly large tree down there earlier this year

I rode my entire loops again from the 26th. We have a tree down midway on the new Timber section. If you are coming from Tombstone, it would be just when you start the downhill descend to the fire road. There is also a tree down on Sitting Bear not too far in from South end (very close to the loop trail link with South End and Sitting bear for the hikers). Everything else was clear and perfect. My ride for reference - Plymouth - Banker - Wall - Mojo Swamp - Hemlock and Load - Pickle - Tombstone - Rattlesnake - Timber - South End - Sitting Bear - Old Wayway Road - Hoff (to Double Pond). Good work to all who helped. I apologize for posting and running with the downed trees. I had to get in a truck and head to NC to ride Kanuga and Ride Rock Creek.

Obstructive trees blocking these spots on mojo and twin bridges

Attachments

• IMG_3069.jpeg
    IMG_3069.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3070.png
    IMG_3070.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3071.jpeg
    IMG_3071.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3072.png