What have you done with this place?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So it had been probably more than a year since I have ridden Lewis Morris...maybe even 2 years? Its been a while. I finally went there last night for a ride. Holy crap, what an improvement! Just wanted to give the trail crew a shot out for some amazing work. Trails are actually really fun, never thought I would say that about lewis morris. Great work everyone!

When I finally get my bike sorted out I want to try this too been a year or so since I’ve ridden there myself. Hearing all the great things

Yup, big improvements and the new stuff is well built and appears to be holding up well so far. The park is only a five minute drive for me and I used to consider it fun only at race type speeds. Now it's just fun. Don't miss the loop accross the street and some of the improved stuff on the Patriot's Path headed towards the MTown direction.

As for routes, the upcoming 6/30 race loop has a lot of the highlights of the main park in a good direction. The only missing new trail is the flow trail that ends at the start/finish pavilion as that requires crossing a road.

Yup, big improvements and the new stuff is well built and appears to be holding up well so far. The park is only a five minute drive for me and I used to consider it fun only at race type speeds. Now it's just fun. Don't miss the loop accross the street and some of the improved stuff on the Patriot's Path headed towards the MTown direction.

As for routes, the upcoming 6/30 race loop has a lot of the highlights of the main park in a good direction. The only missing new trail is the flow trail that ends at the start/finish pavilion as that requires crossing a road.
We got some other stuff in the works too! White extension is going to be a blast.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions