What time do the gates open?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not worried about him getting that lost. I'm worried he's not going to find any of the awesome shit and being stuck on shitty woods roads the whole time.
Bruh I’ve been riding out there for 5 years and somehow never road black magic till @soundz showed it to me last week... way too many woods roads.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bruh I’ve been riding out there for 5 years and somehow never road black magic till @soundz showed it to me last week... way too many woods roads.

You've been doing it wrong for years. Just do this from now on:

It's all the good shit in both directions, with a nice break in the middle.

And if you like rollers, there's that too. Go up Black Magic, and at the end you go across the woods road. The first roller is pretty tame, the second one is also not bad but it leads right into the third which is slightly sketchier. The last one is steep AF. My ass touched my rear wheel the first time I did it and I almost pooped my pants.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We started the rollers last week but it was super unridden over there and sketchy af. I’ve been thinking about it ever since...

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We started the rollers last week but it was super unridden over there and sketchy af. I’ve been thinking about it ever since...

It's been a few years since I hit Rock and Roll, and I haven't really seen anyone riding them on Strava, so I'm not surprised.

phillychris498

And if you like rollers, there's that too. Go up Black Magic, and at the end you go across the woods road. The first roller is pretty tame, the second one is also not bad but it leads right into the third which is slightly sketchier. The last one is steep AF. My ass touched my rear wheel the first time I did it and I almost pooped my pants.
That set of rollers is awesome, but it looked like that trail needed some attention the last time I was there.

Blk06CompIRL

Chiming in, I love the rollers and about 2 month ago i cleared the first 3 up a bit with ExtremeDave, but a downed tree hinders some of it. It's small enough to clear with a handsaw, but i didn't have one... Now i do. I typically hit the first 3 rollers then go back to the trails by BM. Hopefully i will be riding this area on Sunday and will give it a clean up again... Note ive not ventured past the 4th roller to climb out in over 3 years I'd say so i cant say how bad the woods road climb out is.

goldsbar

There are three rollers? I've seen the first. It didn't look like there was a trail at the bottom. Just some skid marks in the leaves. Didn't try it as I didn't feel like climbing back up. It's a pretty long roller for this area.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Me thinks @JimN should come with us on Saturday morning

Unfortunately, I have to go to a baby shower. I might be able to make it if I'm driving away from the park and ride by 11am, but I'm not sure yet.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions