White trail underated

Specialized-Ed

Did the white trail to orange at CR on Monday. White not as challenging as the others but still a good time. Some nice dropoffs and if you reverse it good climbs. The people I usually go with avoid it and go straight to red or blue so I gave it a try and liked it.

It's a good trail. I'll usually ride it at the end to add some time / mileage to me ride, or something along those lines...

It's a good trail. I'll usually ride it at the end to add some time / mileage to me ride, or something along those lines...

Some off-shoots that seem to lead to no where. Went in a few circles as well. I was doing recon so no big deal. Was a good time hit it once to orange and once on the way back.

I like white trail. When I go there, I go white-yellow-orange-white.
I just put a rigid fork, and it makes more fun to ride there.

I like white trail but last time I rode it, there was a sketchy little bridge over a gully that sorta split apart on me length-wise leaving leaving the rear tire and derailler in between the crack. Luckily no permanent harm to me or bike..

I like white trail but last time I rode it, there was a sketchy little bridge over a gully that sorta split apart on me length-wise leaving leaving the rear tire and derailler in between the crack. Luckily no permanent harm to me or bike..

I almost ate it on the same bridge Monday morn as it was a little wet and i hit the bridge a little to fast. Thinking of doing CR or 6MR this AM with the boy. Probably in a couple of hours. Like getting in and out early.

I've been riding the white trail for quite some time and highly enjoy it.

Lately, i've rediscovered an awesome little part to the trail. If you take a right after the river crossing and go all the way alongside the lake. Then take that almost impossible uphill left turn that comes up. Now instead of going straight back from that point, go right-ish towards the long bridge that crosses the marsh. Now go left into the brush instead of going on to the bridge. Take this trail and go as fast as you can (stay straight with the trail).

Also, has anyone checked out what we used to call the 'ski jump'. It's a downhill slope with a little bump at the bottom that sends you into the trees basically.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions