Why?

D'Oh

I just rode past 6m on my rode bike and saw 3 cars with racks in the parking lot. There is no way it dry enough to ride. It was bad enough that last week I pickup 11 used packs of Gu and candy bar wrappers. Let respect our trail and most import the people that work hard to provide us with one the best trail around. Thank you Jdog and crew I will be at the next TM.

It will be a sloppy mess for sure. Most people have to figure it out for themselves 1st. It really won't be much fun.

Not to defend them, but, that parking lot is often used by the D&R folks so there's a slight chance they're on hybrids across the water. Stay there until they come back, if they're on mountain bikes, egg them.

-Jim.

It was a muddy mess, but thats what mountain biking is about right? I made sure to ride around the puddles instead of through them. Now Im gonna go chug some more Mountain Dew!!!!

6MR is not mountain biking

Being a Mountain bike snob about a place like 6MR while living in New Jersey is some funny ass shit. You guys are too much........

Being a Mountain bike snob about a place like 6MR while living in New Jersey is some funny ass shit. You guys are too much........

Being an inconsiderate jackass to the hundreds of people who have put thousands of hours to make that park what it is some funny ass shit.

Blah, blah, words, words,........

Remember-Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-fanpop-22675482-324-324.jpg

I had oatmeal for lunch. I think it needed some fruit or something else in it. Plain oatmeal is boring.

Taking the right to ride your mt bike in NJ for granted is no joke.

Trails don't just show up.

There are many people out there who would have mt biking banned at every park in NJ.

Rutting up trails when they are soaked only gives the opposition ammunition.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions