wtb 150 mm fork for 26 " wheels 1 1/8 headset

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Title says it all - looking for a 150 mm 26 " fork with a 1 1/8 headsetfor a 2007 specialized enduro- for a friend not on the board.

Does anybody have one in good shape collecting dust

Edit added fork

Last edited:
TTT

Need a direct replacement for this fork 8" long 1 1/8" diameter head NON tapered disk brake 150mm. Not partial to any brand as long as it's a direct fit with same travel and similar quality.20160804_175005.jpg

I bought the bike used the rebound knob never seemed to do anything. I couldn't find a manual for the shock so I didn't want to take it apart myself. I brought it to a local shop and when I got it back it was clunking bad and rebound still did nothing I brought it back and they seemed to fix the clunk but now it's very tight and has a springy sound (even with very little air psi). So I went to another shop with it he sent it out to Fox because Fox apparently owns Marzocchi Fox sent it back and said it's too old (2007) and rhey don't want to work on it. :(

I'll give you $40! send me your PayPal email address I'll pm you my info are you local or can you ship?

I actually wanted to take it apart and see what was wrong that two bike shops and Fox couldn't fix, maybe keep it for parts of needed down the road.

Back
Top Bottom