OOS MOGA

I did that there! Oh what fun, may have to make this ride.
You also did a complete forward flip looking like you were coming off the high dive board! You were laughing while it was happening and landed on your feet🤷🏻‍♂️🤘😂. Never saw anything like it. Hope to see you there.

True but it's probably going to wind up just us anyways. I figure it's an opportunity to show face for OOS plus it'll give me a chance to say hi to a bunch of other friends that I haven't seen in a while. That and you know sourlands is my happy place.
Exactly! Start out the ride social then it’s every man for himself 😂. Hope to see you there. I remember the same ride that Frank did his flip, you had one of the best saves I ever saw. Somehow you did not OTB and rode it out!

I'm seriously thinking about this for Saturday, I would be breaking off on my own anyways to not hold up the rest of them. I know most of the good stuff so I could sorta "lead" if anyone's game but I'm going to be slow. Like George says, it's not easy terrain but worth the effort when you get to the play areas.

Was going to do an easy ride down to Sandy Hook Saturday, but I guess death sounds better...☠️

Back
Top Bottom