OOS MOGA

It was not me. High mountain is a joke man. It's so fuccin easy on a my gravel bike that it's not worth for me to even drive the 20minutes over there...lol. but I definitely want to know who this guy is to see if he wants to join in on some better places to ride ..
Screenshot_20221012-195904_Strava.jpg

Do you recognize this rider? I've never met him.
Screenshot_20221012-200516_Strava.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-195928_Strava.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-195928_Strava.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 52
Ritchey is such a classic cross country design. Love the look of it. How many miles do you think you will end up riding by year’s end @Mtbdog ?
The Ritchey is a really good at a place like 6 mile. The twisty section on Orange in amongst the cedars was like magic, just flicking it left and right. Can't wait to hit the mountain. I'm looking 👀 at attempting 8,000 but will be happy with 7,500. I'm right around 6,500 now,so we'll have to see how the weather goes. Not that I don't like the Cannondale, it's just a big bike in some situations and I have to change my riding style a little to make it work. Still tons of fun! Probably hitting the mountain later today. 🐕🚵‍♂️😁🤟

The Ritchey is a really good at a place like 6 mile. The twisty section on Orange in amongst the cedars was like magic, just flicking it left and right. Can't wait to hit the mountain. I'm looking 👀 at attempting 8,000 but will be happy with 7,500. I'm right around 6,500 now,so we'll have to see how the weather goes. Not that I don't like the Cannondale, it's just a big bike in some situations and I have to change my riding style a little to make it work. Still tons of fun! Probably hitting the mountain later today. 🐕🚵‍♂️😁🤟
Cannondale?!?! How long has it been since I saw you last time?

Yeah, I need to get back down there. That orange section is amazing. Good luck on reaching your goal this year, we’re all counting on you.
DEC6EEBF-5522-4FE8-BE2B-4B6A467D5635.png

Back
Top Bottom