OOS MOGA

stans hub? reach out first they are pretty good about warrantying it and sending out a steel axle instead of the al one..
I might contact them but it's like nothing to make, just a simple tube. I have a piece of A2 left over from another project so I might just use that, it's just aggravating since this hub is already a replacement for one that broke. That one  was steel too, I will just make the new one with a thicker wall since the bike uses a qr skewer instead of a legit through axle.

Just out of curiosity I checked to see how much a new axle is and it's $21. It's not worth the time to make one at that price so I just ordered it. Hell, I think the piece of steel I have costed more than that and I do have another project that I need it for.

@Victor I
Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 3.21.33 PM.png

Thanks Paul. I’m not usually caught on film. I guess I’m playing around with track stands. Intro pick for @tomx87 on the left. It was his first MTBNJ group ride. Over 70 people were there riding. Great to see so many familiar faces out there yesterday!

I have to say that pic is distorted though. While Tom is a big guy he’s about half the size in real life.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul. I’m not usually caught on film. I guess I’m playing around with track stands. Intro pick for @tomx87 on the left. It was his first MTBNJ group ride. Over 70 people were there riding. Great to see so many familiar faces out there yesterday!

I have to say that pic is distorted though. While Tom is a big guy he’s about half the size in real life.
Tell Tom it is from the groundbreaking 1920's panovision technology in Paul's camera.

Back
Top Bottom