Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

IMG_2392.jpeg

Rolling OG Forekaster 2.6/2.35 on my rigid SS. Have the NG Forekaster 2.4 on the front of my Pivot T429. I think this tire is very under rated and good for this riding region.
Do you ride in north or south jersey, or elsewhere? I ride up north and lower NY predominantly. Currently running a WTB Vigilante 2.5 up front, which I love, but the rolling resistance is real. Another highly underrated tire…

I am eyeing the new Forekaster but I was concerned about in not having enough grip on the constant rocks and roots. But a faster rolling tire would be appreciated…

Do you ride in north or south jersey, or elsewhere? I ride up north and lower NY predominantly. Currently running a WTB Vigilante 2.5 up front, which I love, but the rolling resistance is real. Another highly underrated tire…

I am eyeing the new Forekaster but I was concerned about in not having enough grip on the constant rocks and roots. But a faster rolling tire would be appreciated…
I'm in SJ, the Pivot gets used for techy stuff like in PA, NY, VT and NNJ.

I've got the non-purple versions. They're not the easiest to bleed, and clearance between pad and rotor is very small. So the rotor needs to be dead straight for them not to rub. But they're excellent brakes. I'm a long-time Shimano convert.
Had the first ride on them today, once they bed in, holy cow !! You can feel the pads hit the rotor in the lever, such great feedback and man do they stop great. It's like they got the Shimano bite point feel with SRAM modulation and put them together. Money well spent for sure, excellent brakes.

Back
Top Bottom