Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

I'm a sucker for a sale , is it to soon to start building my park bike for next season?
Screenshot_20231110_200933_Chrome.jpg

your going to want their handlebar light as well, shoulda bought the package.
I've been browsing the page and considering it as well. Long time Niterider user and still satisfied with what I use it for. But grass is always greener, right?

Fast trails are scary as shit with my old lights. Everyone seems to run these lights so jumping on the bandwagon. Will repurpose old lights for handlebar lights.

View attachment 227363
Long time Light and Motion user and they are hard to beat for bang for buck when they go on sale.

I jumped to the hangover this year and it is impressive but the extra cost is questionable from a value perspective.

I have switched to Lezyne for all of my bar lights:

I mostly got these because of the bigger battery as the L&M are so compact that the battery has a tough time in the cold weather.

Outbound recently mentioned they are working on the Hangover V2 that will have better lumens and better life though no eta yet. Supposedly it will match the runtime of the handlebar light in terms of runtime at full power whereas the existing one will run out before your bar lights do. You still get an hour of the hangover at full blast but would be nice if they are in sync.

Long time Light and Motion user and they are hard to beat for bang for buck when they go on sale.

I jumped to the hangover this year and it is impressive but the extra cost is questionable from a value perspective.

I have switched to Lezyne for all of my bar lights:

I mostly got these because of the bigger battery as the L&M are so compact that the battery has a tough time in the cold weather.
That Lezyne looks good. I still have my original Magicshine, but you moved me over to L+M a couple years ago. Now I cannot go back to battery cords.

I love my J5's at low psi - big, soft, and super grippy, but don't like falling or recovery. So I ordered a pair of crap-condition Winter tires. They shipped one, with a packing list saying two. I notified them one was missing, so they sent two more!? Called to clarify that I didn't want extra tires and they said let it ride to see if I get two more, or only one. Crazy, but delivery has updated to today!

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 8.56.55 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom