Things that make you smile :)

Went camping yesterday but only lasted 12 hours before my son started throwing up. My daughter was really upset we had to pack up and come home without even staying a night so today we pulled the training wheels off and started working on 2 wheel riding. Came home from the park and let her fix the brakes on the gokart and let her drive for the first time. View attachment 239254View attachment 239253View attachment 239252
What are the details on the go kart, I think my girls would like one. The F150 raptor power wheel just isn't doing it for them anymore

What are the details on the go kart, I think my girls would like one. The F150 raptor power wheel just isn't doing it for them anymore
It's a trailmaster mini xrx 2 seater adjustable seat has a remote kill switch and a throttle governor. Powerful enough to cart an adult aprund up and down some pretty big hills as Long as you can contort your body and drive with your left foot lol.

Sure thing man. Like I said, I don't have skin in this game but I'm sure that Roman Law, Magna Charta or the Constitution of the United States as well as those of a few more modern countries are a matter of opinion (I guess they are in the great scheme of things when the goal posts are movable), but who cares when your constitutional pillar is the dude himself. It's a fun time to alive.

Back
Top Bottom