Things that make you smile :)

Those who grew up in Bergen County and remember the big mural on the side of the Alexander’s department store across from Garden State Plaza mal by RT 4 & 17. It has been some what resurrected in a new form and put on display on the grounds of the New Valley hospital that opened in Paramus last month.IMG_8116.jpegIMG_8117.jpeg

Well a bit weird to put this in the smile category....but it depends on yout perspective....another weekend at creek.....

Bobs been really getting some of the tabletops nicely on tempest....this was fun to watch

But then he kinda overshot the double at the bottom and didnt quite make the triple...bounced and tumbled....fine minus a cut on his arm

1716253494171.png

His mom fixed that up and we went back sunday.....We were having fun ripping on domboo and he went into the rocky section at the bottom, got sideways and bucked off. Ended up breaking his arm right near his wrist. Checking out his helmet and leatt brace after....I was just happy that his wrist was his only injury.

helmet
1716253745483.png

neck brace
1716253796154.png

So 6 weeks in a cast, but should be good to go after that...and no, I dont know what gang sign Bob is flashing...he's from the streets bitch!
1716253956015.png

Well a bit weird to put this in the smile category....but it depends on yout perspective....another weekend at creek.....

Bobs been really getting some of the tabletops nicely on tempest....this was fun to watch

But then he kinda overshot the double at the bottom and didnt quite make the triple...bounced and tumbled....fine minus a cut on his arm

View attachment 238850

His mom fixed that up and we went back sunday.....We were having fun ripping on domboo and he went into the rocky section at the bottom, got sideways and bucked off. Ended up breaking his arm right near his wrist. Checking out his helmet and leatt brace after....I was just happy that his wrist was his only injury.

helmet
View attachment 238851

neck brace
View attachment 238852

So 6 weeks in a cast, but should be good to go after that...and no, I dont know what gang sign Bob is flashing...he's from the streets bitch!
View attachment 238853

Damn I just had a dad goosebump moment looking at the broken safety equipment and thinking what could have been. ! Did it’s job and yeah the broken arm is gonna heal.

Can you make a video of him describing the crash and injury to his friends because he probably tells the best stories about it for the next 6 weeks.

Glad he’s ok!

Back
Top Bottom