2017 NJ CX Cup Schedule

Isn't the practice thing just covered by "hey, a bunch of us are doing laps at "x" place on "x" day".

This is assuming they aren't paying you.

Would work as long as no group or individual takes ownership. Once the public gets an open invitation there's no telling what can happen.

How does Meetup get away with this?

You may want to run the practices through Meetup. Create an event and then send it out. Make sure you mention there is no leadership, no marking, no course clearing, no nothing provided. No waivers, nothing. It is a "show up and ride next to the other people riding" and nothing more.

Send me email, I'll send you a link and 3-4 email addresses of the people who will process it for you. In 15 minutes I can have your event covered in non-USAC style without the $2000 of mystery USAC official fees that come with the Gestapo. And I won't even charge you for my services.
what if this was in another state? promotion game is weak in NC.

How does Meetup get away with this?

You may want to run the practices through Meetup. Create an event and then send it out. Make sure you mention there is no leadership, no marking, no course clearing, no nothing provided. No waivers, nothing. It is a "show up and ride next to the other people riding" and nothing more.
But does someone own invitation? Seems like it would be a similar issue.

There are 4 people reg'd for the elite state champ race. No one want's a jersey? This lack of participation is like a disease, man. No one is reg'd, which makes ME not want to reg b/c racing against 4 other guys is boring. #SAD.

There are 4 people reg'd for the elite state champ race. No one want's a jersey? This lack of participation is like a disease, man. No one is reg'd, which makes ME not want to reg b/c racing against 4 other guys is boring. #SAD.

Wait until tonight I bet you'll see at least 10. If not I'll do two races and trash myself :)

Also a MTB race Saturday, which some people may have chosen over cross Sunday. I almost did.

I know Supercross isn't a NJ race, but not sure where else to ask this... Anyone racing Saturday? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom