2024 Fun Monday

Let's do this! Going to be a perfect night for a ride ...
20240422_075629.jpg

Reactions: rlb
i'm 50/50, any idea of route for group that is slow AF going uphill? i might just ride over to the lot to meet up, and then when we pass my exit point to go home i may then exit...i.e. want to do the complete ride but may do portion alone to get to the lot

i'm 50/50, any idea of route for group that is slow AF going uphill? i might just ride over to the lot to meet up, and then when we pass my exit point to go home i may then exit...i.e. want to do the complete ride but may do portion alone to get to the lot
Just come out and enjoy the ride.
We will climb some. It's a part of riding.

D and I are probably going. I will be taking it easy tonight so we can hang out at the back together. No worries on being left to fend for yourself against the coyotes.

Haha thanks all, my fault for not being clear. The being an awful climber part was just FYI that I suck.

What I was trying to find out is intended loop. For example, if where I hop on and off the trails is the midpoint, I was thinking of riding the "2nd half" by myself and meet y'all at the lot, then ride the 1st half w/ the group before I bail out since I need to get back to the homestead before y'all will finish.

I could of course just ride to the lot on whatever path I may and ride as much of the group ride together until my exit and be happy about it, but then being an idiot I tend to never keep things simple.

Haha thanks all, my fault for not being clear. The being an awful climber part was just FYI that I suck.

What I was trying to find out is intended loop. For example, if where I hop on and off the trails is the midpoint, I was thinking of riding the "2nd half" by myself and meet y'all at the lot, then ride the 1st half w/ the group before I bail out since I need to get back to the homestead before y'all will finish.

I could of course just ride to the lot on whatever path I may and ride as much of the group ride together until my exit and be happy about it, but then being an idiot I tend to never keep things simple.

Where do you come in/out? Top of blue or top of red?

Ok, no reason we can't hit the top of red around the hour mark.
oh don't worry about timing that for little ol' idiot me! if we're elsewhere in the park and i need to break off i can...i was just being selfish and thinking i want to avoid re-ridinng same sections if possible...

let's keep this simple (yes I'm the one who complicated it), I'll gett to the lot via whatever trails i choose, and if we're not near my exit when i need to exit then I'll get myself there...

pls, no special modifications just for me

pls, no special modifications just for me

the old way (pre-pre COVID) - park at Newman's, do a blue loop, come back through the lot to p/u late arrivals.
Over to ballfield, to p/u later arrivals. Through gilbride to miller, JIC. no stop in the pizza lot tho...

I rode this loop yesterday, and it’s pretty typical of what @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST does. Ignore my pace, because e-bike.

Back
Top Bottom