21-22 Ski/Snowboard thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not really exactly pertinent, but you could see Washington on our ride today at Green Woodlands.

aVgMW1r.jpg

TheGerd

The moon this evening from our parking lot. Using the phone and street lights don’t help in getting a good pic.
4B2CEA04-FF4C-4976-B377-05AB255C5421.jpeg

Zaskar

Was fitted for a knee brace last week to protect my repaired ACL. Anyone here use one post surgery?

In other news.... Creek Triple plays for 99 sold out in a half hour this morning.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Was fitted for a knee brace last week to protect my repaired ACL. Anyone here use one post surgery?

In other news.... Creek Triple plays for 99 sold out in a half hour this morning.
My wife used a Donjoy for a few seasons. But her Dr. told her that it was really just for her piece of mind. Said her knee was as strong as it ever was by the time ski season rolled around. Told her there was no harm in wearing it if it made her feel safer.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
My wife used a Donjoy for a few seasons. But her Dr. told her that it was really just for her piece of mind. Said her knee was as strong as it ever was by the time ski season rolled around. Told her there was no harm in wearing it if it made her feel safer.

My wife has had a sports brace for years. She didn't need it to jog. Felt better skiing or tennis with it on.
She had a second and third operation and has a donjoy now, but dealing with some complications. Feels more confident with it on, but Dr wants it off around the house(on the trainer. Low risk, build muscle without it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom