6 Mile Run Conditions

Conditions are so so

Most of the trail is dry but there are some extremely muddy spots. I really enjoyed the gutted dear carcass laying on the trail - fun stuff.

Photos and locations of gutted Deer are helpful.

Didn't stop long enough to take a picture although next time I will. It was on the Blue trail on the way back from Canal Road; maybe 7 minutes in? Sorry I can't be more exact. Perhaps someone else spotted it and can be more helpful.

I didnt see any deer while I was there.

27 to Middlebush is good except for right after the concrete bridge and a little bit of the first section of pineys. That sweeping left that is always wet was a good size chunk o' slop.

Middlebush to Jacques Lane(going clockwise) was fine. Some standing water/mud on the straight away leaving the lot.

Canal back to middlebush is where it gets a bit sloppy. Some standing water in the usual spots.

Its on the inner blue trail that was cut when 6 Mile became JORBA affiliated... If Walter didn't see it then it has been moved... The hunter had to be on the trail when he was butchering... It was that close

Last edited:
Anyone ridden recently?

I rode yesterday ,27 lot to canal. The usual spots that are wet were extra wet. The woop section before the concrete bridge is a mess, it seems whoever is maintaining the trails is adding soil where the wet spots are( section in pines) . Overall it wasn't terrible. It's been raining every week and I need to get out of the house, so that's the norm the last couple weeks.

Conditions are awful if you go from Canal- muddy, prepare to spend 1+hours on cleaning your bike after the ride.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions