Allaire Conditions

Iceman54

yup. I heard initially the FBI and CIA were involved and now the ATF, DEA and the IRS want in too. They are upping the budget for social media monitoring to use AI powered datafarms and can sniff out the illegals online... then they work backwards from photos to determine GPS coordinates and time stamps. Also they are looking at tire treads to determine who is riding which trails... that is if china doesnt get there first
Wtf worry about dogs no leases chasing deer bullshit where is sleepy joe when you need him

rlb

yup. I heard initially the FBI and CIA were involved and now the ATF, DEA and the IRS want in too. They are upping the budget for social media monitoring to use AI powered datafarms and can sniff out the illegals online... then they work backwards from photos to determine GPS coordinates and time stamps. Also they are looking at tire treads to determine who is riding which trails... that is if china doesnt get there first

Wtf worry about dogs no leases chasing deer bullshit where is sleepy joe when you need him

Can we keep the bullshit to other threads that are not trail conditions? It would be nice to have one sacred thing here.

Karate Monkey

Conditions are largely good. Minimal fording necessary down by the river, and minimal soft spots in much of the park. Some unavoidable stuff in Mick's, as usual when it is damp--cut it out and ride on.

Tomorrow should be excellent by mid-afternoon, and I suspect the [minimal] rain won't have much of an effect over the weekend.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions