Allaire Conditions

kbajaj

I dropped a multi tool kit (Topeak Rocketlite) somewhere in Allaire, most likely in the small parking on Hospital Road across from the Preferred Care facility. If someone finds it, please let me know. Beer reward promise.

CNJRider

Joker
First time to Allaire today. What people say about this park is true. Good, mostly dry conditions despite the recent showers. Trails were either sandy, pine needle covered or blanketed with leaves. Some water but was easy to skirt around.

D2FAAC0E-A2EF-4AD3-BC64-30A5159055E5.jpeg
FAFC989C-0117-4140-B4F7-DCF2F662F0D3.jpeg
21A95DF7-F237-4C81-AEE7-57D22825DFDD.jpeg

Frank

Sasquatch
Damp for sure. Rained off and on most of the day today, only good thing as it was light. There is talk of more precipitation tonight, but there is no telling as weather people can’t get anything right other that sunrise or sunset.

bydabeach

Main lot and surrounding lots been quite full on Saturday mornings. NWS predicts local low of 11 F tomorrow at 7 a.m. Dress for the cold!

SAM

Now that hunting season is over, I'm thinking of checking out the WMA again. Everything east of the GSP on both sides of the river. I'm sure the sand drains well. Maybe tomorrow....

Jrzjoe

Did two hours yesterday. It was fine.
Came up on a fella on tiger woods cutting out roots with a hatchet. Asked him why he was doing that and he said “it was in the way”
I reminded him that lots of stuff is in the way and that he shouldn’t be doing that.
He appeared to be a hiker.

HWMTB

are they all along the road side ? if so they might be thinking to continue the road project that was started a few years back and widen the rest of the road. Or as this is an open space in the area .... gonna build "town homes"
Anyone know who to contact to find out what, if anything, is planned in this area? The marker near the bridge (east of Hospital Rd) closest to the main lot is rather low (near the river) so maybe it's just a watershed project. Hopefully not building more in the area. Don't we have enough people?

SAM

20 miles east of Hospital and the WMA on both sides of the river today. Conditions nominal.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions