Allaire Conditions

Big tree down on Strava segment of ā€œstop cutting treesā€ no irony meant to be here what can anyone help me on what is that trails actual name?

Big tree down on Strava segment of ā€œstop cutting treesā€ no irony meant to be here what can anyone help me on what is that trails actual name?
Maybe laurel trail unofficially? There's not many official names for the entire trail network.

Maybe laurel trail unofficially? There's not many official names for the entire trail network.
This is the segment if it helps

Attachments

• IMG_1191.png
    IMG_1191.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 86
There was a tree down last week behind the airport. I call the trail Steepy Ridge but who knows what its actually called. It would stand to reason that after this storm there will be a few more down ( Didnt Frank just say that Jackass ???) . If there's gonna be an emergency trail maintenance session this weekend, Ill be there.

Had a lovely early fall afternoon at Allaire today.

Thereā€™s a tree down across Operation, toward the top.

And a tree down across Tiger Woods, right by the little wooden bridge, where the trail comes close to the golf course.
When do you want to meet me there?
How big are the trees? Can I get them with the battery saw or do I need to schlep in the big guns?
Thanks, and of course "NHU?"

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions