Any Jam Band fans

I've got two tickets for both Friday 2/17 and Saturday 2/18 for Billy Strings in Atlantic City.

Message me for details if you're interested. Hate to miss it but something has come up.
Remember i said my son is a floor nomad, my text to him this morning.
Screenshot_20230218-113221_Messages.jpg
Haha he stayed for night 2 tonight. I should have gone myself 😶

Was a good show! But the crowd, man it's been different (in a weird way) at each of the 4x we've seen Billy. Wooks a plenty!

Saw Billy Failing and Alex getting coffee at Starbucks in the afternoon. Surprisingly unbothered, too. We let them be.

PXL_20230219_040337690.jpg

Missed the BMFS love here. Last night was our 4th show. Also saw him at the Met in Philly last November, Sea Hear Now (on the rail for BS and My Morning Jacket, f-ing amazing) and our first was Pier 17 in NYC last June. These boys put on a tight show!

My first BMFS was 2019
20190725_175456.jpg20190725_175502.jpg
That was as an early operner on big stage, things have changed. I have 6 shows under my belt.
He definitely draws in the wooks

FYI for the JRAD fans out there 7/27 at Pier 17 goes on sales at noon. I got band presale on Wednesday!!

Awesome venue! Mrs and I saw JRAD for the first time last year at the Westerville Music Bowl, it was a lot of fun. We'll likely go to this show too, but will just snag something on COT last minute.

BMFS!!! Was too bad we hab to miss AC but going to Steamboat made up for it 😀

After the Billy Strings show on Saturday we made our way back to the Tennessee Ave Beer Hall for some food. A very very drunk dude sat at the table next to us, stared at us too long, then insisted he saw our friends at Steamboat. His night ended with falling into a table, bouncing off some chairs, and landing on the floor.

That's my Steamboat story.

Awesome venue! Mrs and I saw JRAD for the first time last year at the Westerville Music Bowl, it was a lot of fun. We'll likely go to this show too, but will just snag something on COT last minute.
It's very cool spot. Was also at the Strings show there last summer. Was almost kinda bummed that Trey came out...almost.

Saw Daniel Donato in Morristown last night. I think I'm a fan! We had to duck out shortly after the second set started unfortunately. I doubt we'll see him in a place like this again....

PXL_20230306_010353968.jpg

Saw Daniel Donato in Morristown last night. I think I'm a fan! We had to duck out shortly after the second set started unfortunately. I doubt we'll see him in a place like this again....

View attachment 208789
Ha cant do worknight shows bot my kid went last night. I saw DD last peach and became a fan. In fact he was the roving artist last year so he played with many acts.

Reactions: rlb
Ha cant do worknight show

Hence the "had to leave early" part. My mom was at home w/ the kids and I had to be on my toes for a critical work thing this morning. Still slept like shit anyway, but it was worth it!

Would head to Port Chester next week if it wasn't a Tuesday...

View attachment 208789
How was this venue? I sorta avoid rooms that have drink specials and restrooms behind the band, but it does look cool. Sound system good?

How was this venue? I sorta avoid rooms that have drink specials and restrooms behind the band, but it does look cool. Sound system good?
Its very nice venue, similar to penns peak scaled down. Nothing is worst stone pony when you gotta go 😁

Back
Top Bottom