Any suckers watching soccer?

Pampa

Tough nut to crack Croatia. Best game for Argentina so far. Now, let’s go Marruecos!!!!

I don’t think for a second Morocco will be an easy team, but I’d love for them to get to the finals.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I like the underdogs, so I was hoping for a Croatia-Morocco final. All hopes lie with Morocco now.

Pampa

I like the underdogs, so I was hoping for a Croatia-Morocco final. All hopes lie with Morocco now.

Croatia is no underdog! Sub-champions and last time we played they beat us 3-0 (or 2-0, can't remember).

THATmanMANNY

France!! 6 years studying the language. A couple trips. Can’t speak shit

Suckssss!!! Have to leave to drop off the Scout. Rewatch , no spoilers, byyyyeeee

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay I was seriously joking about France and it was two nothing when I posted that... I just looked at the score what the hell happened?

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
¡Viva Argentina!

I enjoyed this game - it was much more physical, and less flopping.

oh, and yeah.

Vive le MBappe !

Pampa

Woohoo!!! Amazing game! All my relatives in Argentina are gonna be partying for days! 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷

Have relatives over there?! We're flying there on Tue. Bummer that we'll miss the craziness going on now. I lived it twice but my kids have no idea (they are like - wtf, they are on top of the street lights :) Something "unique".

Pampa

For real. Pretty unbelievable.

I was telling our Uber driver last night that the final is usually super boring, lol.
Usually they are! Nobody want's to risk anything. This was an unusual game, this is how it's supposed to be, well, except the f'ing penaly kicks. I also agree with what someone here said already, we should go longer on extra time and sudden death.

Top Bottom