Anyone ride Allaire, Clayton, or Shark River weekdays?

at100plus

Anyone want to ride with me weekdays after 9AM?
Shark River is close to my house so that's good for me on those days where time is short. I was able to do 10 miles there last time I was there, I did laps but beats the street. I just changed my hours so I am free many weekdays. I can do Allaire or Clayton some days too.

Mike

Yes probably more than once. But again it's 15 min from my house. Allaire is about 30 mins so I can do that too.

That's ok. I'm 40 years old but in decent shape compared to most 40 yr olds. Ill PM you early next week and we can arrange a day.

My husband and I ride every morning.
We usually hit Allaire or 6M but can do turkey swamp or shark river.

Shoot me a pm if you like.

Anyone want to ride with me weekdays after 9AM?
Shark River is close to my house so that's good for me on those days where time is short. I was able to do 10 miles there last time I was there, I did laps but beats the street. I just changed my hours so I am free many weekdays. I can do Allaire or Clayton some days too.

Mike

Don't forget your hack map! :D

I'm headed for the Allegrippis trails @ Raystown lake on Friday for a weekend of grinding gears and drinking beers :)
I'll catch up to you in 2 weeks!

You poser! can't believe you slipped this in, you must think you are better than all the rest of us you tool! ....oh, wait....I am going with you...nevermind ;)

Got a surprise weekday off... gonna ride Shark River later today... without car at the moment - but I can walk/ride to SRP
-Dan

Back
Top Bottom