Berms and Jumps and Flow

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
True, but previous vids have been a continuous line so I'd think this would be too. Regardless, i'm interested in a build video. Very cool how they incorporated the giant boulders.
Very cool. It's possible there are multiple lines and features not rideable from one to the next, edited to make it look like one continuous linprevious

Reactions: don

don

RIP Posh. Glad I got to ride there a couple times.

I've been mostly offline for the past week but saw all the posts on IG.

On one hand almost 3 decades for a set of trails is awesome but on the other what a damn shame as POSH was the holy land/epicenter of trails. I was telling a guy at the Huber TM today that riders came to PA from all over the world. I know Satoski () would make an annual trip there from Japan. The Catty jams I went to (POSH was usually the previous or next stop for travelers) you would hear different accents and languages throughout the day.

The ripple effect that place had cannot be measured. I would bet every modern jump line made can one way or another be traced back to POSH and many clips from there can be traced to inspire the great riders of today (https://digbmx.com/photo-ops/keith-terra-20-years-of-posh-photo-gallery)

An end to a hell of an era

Ian F

Now that it's defunct, can you post a Google maps location? I'm curious where it is and how many times I might have driven past it, or close by.

Ian F

Ah... I had put Posh Woods into Google Maps and that isn't what came up. Odd.

Anyway... after seeing the website post, if sounds like they have a good relationship with the landowner and there's hope the trails may survive or they will have an opportunity to rebuild after the quarry renovation plans are known or completed.

Reactions: don

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shout ot to @sundaydoug for snagging a couple shots of myself and my buddy on dominion.
jump.jpg
onefooter.jpg

don

Havent watched a bmx vid in a while but this one was pretty cool. Never seen women ride street before.

I've been following Perris for a little while now. She has incredible style (her t-bogs are textbook) and rides with a lot of power and strength. That gap she does over the fence would out psyche a lot of really good riders (male or female). Even when Enarson 3's it, it looks more hetic than his normal aced landing clips.

Can't wait to see more from her.

don

These trails are insane!

When Matt Jones is taking a little while to get thru the whole line you know things have to be tech and serious. The local at that place looked so stylish!

REA has been very enjoyable to watch. Lots of 90's/00's influence. Van Homan, Berringer, Aitken, Doyle come to mind with his textbook folded tables, rocket peg stuff, and tailwhips in interesting lines. Having Holder and Shad as mentors has given him a cool riding style and trick selection - like a blending all the style of the years togther.

Great Welcome to S&M Pro clip - bonus points for the MF Doom -> DRI songs

REA in RVA - more REA and a bunch of other solid riders. Bonus footage of the kids' scene in RVA - the Rad Share program seems to be doing well.

Top Bottom