Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

I drove a 2011 Pro 4-X for 10 years. Best vehicle overall I've ever owned. Never should have sold it. That one is tempting at the current bid and looks better underneath than mine did when I sold it.

Always liked these in the teens. Now family man. Thoughts? What else can offer 4 seats and t tops at attainable prices?
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1999-pontiac-firebird-trans-am-coupe-11/
I'm not really into them but they're probably OK extra cars. Drivetrain that's very reliable and cheap to maintain. Car is old enough it doesn't have fancy technology. I doubt it'll shoot up in value but probably not lose any.

My big concern is the lack of visibility. Front seats are low, rear seats pretty hidden. So maybe not the most fun for the family. Plus all the mullet jokes.

@MissJR 's family member bought one during Covid as his dream car.

I drove a 2011 Pro 4-X for 10 years. Best vehicle overall I've ever owned. Never should have sold it. That one is tempting at the current bid and looks better underneath than mine did when I sold it.
I hear you. I had a 2010 Off-road 6MT from new. Sold it to a fellow MTBNJ’er just a few months ago with 144k on the clock. Most reliable vehicle I’ve ever had. While I miss the utility and adventures it afforded me, I’m glad it went to someone who will use it similarly.

“Wood” Drive

I’d love to show up for a ride with my bike in the back if this thing.

View attachment 233563
We had one of those wagons back in the day, it was plagued with issues from the posi-rear that kept acting up to all kinds of strange electrical issues. Great looking wagon for sure, ours was brown, loved all the skyroof's in the thing. Dad eventually sold that and upgraded to the 73 Buick Estate Wagon, loved that 455 engine, that car was a super smooth cruiser.

Back
Top Bottom