Car-spotting thread

How much time do you think this person spent looking for their cup of coffee the other day at the office ?

IMG_6888.jpeg

Then later in the day I was at the store getting some things and saw this huge plume
Of black smoke less than a mile away.

Somehow despite all the police cars and fire trucks the traffic was moving pretty well I just held my phone on rapid fire and zoomed in on this pic.

BBQ Mini Cooper.

IMG_6888.jpegIMG_6891.jpegIMG_6897.jpeg

@Carson Garage of an acquaintance at our lake community in PA…
IMG_0643.jpeg

Anyone with no plans for Sunday this weekend, we’re having a C&C from 8:30 to 10:30 at the Mountain Top lodge (5 mins from exit 3 off I-380 in PA). All cars welcome. One of these cars will be there. Free coffee. I’ll be doing an early morning drive on the roads in the area around 7:00 before heading to the event. HMU if you want to join me.

lol the sites not letting you zoom, perhaps @Patrick needs to fix the upload resolution, i can zoom on my phone and pc to read it

maybe, but you should fix that, the file i chose on my pc to upload was zoomable and readable.

can't have everyone uploading large format, hi-res files.
Next time, zoom in, upload, put spoiler tags.

View attachment 238976

Anyone with no plans for Sunday this weekend, we’re having a C&C from 8:30 to 10:30 at the Mountain Top lodge (5 mins from exit 3 off I-380 in PA). All cars welcome. One of these cars will be there. Free coffee. I’ll be doing an early morning drive on the roads in the area around 7:00 before heading to the event. HMU if you want to join me.
Damn, talk about garage goals

View attachment 238976

I like this guy.

View attachment 238976

Hmm, no classic plates. Is there a reason I'm not aware of with insurance or registration?

Hmm, no classic plates. Is there a reason I'm not aware of with insurance or registration?
Not sure about NJ, but I think in some states when you register a car as a classic part of that is signing a doc where you state that you won't use it as a main source of transport, and that it would only be used to go to and from car shows, etc.

My guess is that guy probably drives those cars a lot.

Not sure about NJ, but I think in some states when you register a car as a classic part of that is signing a doc where you state that you won't use it as a main source of transport, and that it would only be used to go to and from car shows, etc.

Yep. Drives them around regularly. The orange one in particular. When he was restoring it he had the stickers in the engine bay recreated in Germany to maintain authenticity 😳
IMG_7237.jpeg

I have QQ plates since 1997 on my mustang, have never been asked a question in all that time about miles, how often I drive it, etc.....but perhaps people read that and assume there will be people who check in on them? not sure.

I have QQ plates since 1997 on my mustang, have never been asked a question in all that time about miles, how often I drive it, etc.....but perhaps people read that and assume there will be people who check in on them? not sure.
Same when I had the '70 Vette. Maybe if a cop sees you driving it all the time it might be different.

when it comes time to make an insurance claim is when they will do the audit.
Of course yours will average out, correctly over the years.

regular plates, and hagerty insurance.

The Boxster turns 25 this year....

Back
Top Bottom