Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Since @Carson has basically done the equivalent of turning the Beer thread into WHAT FRUIT JUICE DID YOU MIX WITH YOUR MALIBU RUM TODAY. I thought we should try, if possible to salvage all things automotive on this site. Maybe we can forget and move on.

Post your car spotting pics.....bonus points if you can actually find a car grouping that exceeds the level of gay that carsons does.

To get things moving in the right direction, im going to start off with a picture of Liberace's Volkwagen
22d24917faed1196622365a8b0099b60.jpg

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
Aston Martin rebadged a smart car and sold it for over $50k in order to qualify the brand for mpg regulations....then someone actually bought one.

IMG_20160904_163232538.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
^--this is not baller, if you have a ferrari, you should have another car to do cycling things with.

plus look at that stem angle

reminds me of the dude that had the porshe with the suction cup roof rack. cmon bro

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow $150,000 car $29 bike rack
^--this is not baller, if you have a ferrari, you should have another car to do cycling things with.

plus look at that stem angle

reminds me of the dude that had the porshe with the suction cup roof rack. cmon bro

For an added splash of class, did you notice the sweaty kit draped across back of the rack?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sad looking viper in the bayway refinery lot
Thats ~94ish i think...dam, worst looking viper I think I have ever seen

@Mitch F430 spider.

Stopped by the body shop at lunch to check out some progress on the mustang...ill update that later, but they always have a few good projects going on

Rally car they are fixing up after a slight mishap
NtmDSIs.jpg

68 GTO...they are doing a complete restoration on this car...unlike mine were its going to come back to my house looking like how you see it in the background...just painted, but still dissembled.

cqZEbk7.jpg

65+ year old lady brought this over...said its been in her family since new... 1960 impala. Very original, not totally, not much has been touched on it. Check out the battery. I think she wanted the guys to paint it, but they talked her into just cleaning it up and making it drive ok for now.

4bDpQOX.jpg

cmGYruN.jpg

Top Bottom