• I have ridden one in a trail for over an hr and I am considering one

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • I’ll never give up my analog bike but I’ll still get an ebike

Votes: 34 14.3%
  • Did he just say analog bike?

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • My knees are failing and an ebike in inevitable

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • My next bike will certainly be an ebike.

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • I’ll never own an ebike, even when I’m 90

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Ebikes cause more trail damage than analog bikes

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Ebikes have no more trail impact than a traditional bike.

Votes: 63 26.5%
  • I hate anyone on an ebike

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Anyone on a bike is a friend of mine, ebike or not

Votes: 89 37.4%
  • I’ve been seeing ebikes in the woods regularly

Votes: 50 21.0%
  • I’ve never seen an ebike on the trail

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • It's called an Acoustic bike

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • “I may consider one after my body is all used up and broken"

Votes: 64 26.9%
  • I already own an off-road Ebike

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • I have no interest in an e-bike

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Arguing against ebikes is kerfuffle

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I like Matty no matter what he rides

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
Did you lose your king status yet, you know 500 roadies are trying.

Nah. I don't pay for Starva so my name never goes on the public leader board...Someone did flag my 300k because I was at the top of our shop Leader board and they didn't think it was fair.

Nah. I don't pay for Starva so my name never goes on the public leader board...Someone did flag my 300k because I was at the top of our shop Leader board and they didn't think it was fair.
Is that true i thought free accounts can see and be on top 10?

1682430638709.png

1682430740531.png

flag for ebike!

Took the Kenevo out yesterday, it’s like having 20 year old legs again. I was worried the 27.5’s would an issue in the rocks but watts solves all problems.
It’s getting harder and harder to deny myself an eBike, especially the first few weeks of the season when I’m struggling on climbs. The only thing holding me back is 💴.

Trying to convince my wife we need an eBike more than new windows hasn’t been going well.

Speaking of ebikes. I was on 41 heading east this morning and stopped at a traffic light. A young guy on an ebike pulled in behind me (no helmet). Light turned green and I took off, I got to 23 mph and he easily passed me.

Speaking of ebikes. I was on 41 heading east this morning and stopped at a traffic light. A young guy on an ebike pulled in behind me (no helmet). Light turned green and I took off, I got to 23 mph and he easily passed me.

you need to try harder next time!

the e-road bike that i test road once upon a time wasnt limited till it hit 28 . . .

E-bikes are definitely a thing in Bentonville. I just left there and there were all kinds of e-bikes there but not in an annoying way. People were friendly, courteous, and just love bikes. There were "e" varieties of road bikes, street bikes, kid haulers, and of course mountain bikes. The whole Bentonville/Bella Vista area is very biking centric with tons of paved trails linking various sections. I was blown away. Going back next year with the family.

At least he was pedaling. I see a lot of ebikers down here (mostly geezers) that zip around without pushing a pedal.
I see two types of people on eBikes here. Old people using the throttle to ride with no pedaling or young people pedaling usually with kids in tow or a commuter. So maybe it's an age thing?

On the rail trails though, mountain bike trails eBikes are illegal and so far I've only seen one on a trail.

Back
Top Bottom