Fatbikes of NJ Gallery

So after several weeks of looking and contemplating, I've joined the fat bike club on global fat bike day! Big thanks to Gary and Chris at Bike n Gear for a nice bike at a good price! View attachment 44206

I was in BnG a few days ago and saw this Orange Comp and Gary was telling me how he met someone on the trail at 6Mile and the person was asking about Fatbikes and and then picked up this orange one.... awesome color. I've never seen this color way before. Enjoy it and maybe I'll see you out on the trail someday. I'm on a green and red 686 Fatboy.

I was in BnG a few days ago and saw this Orange Comp and Gary was telling me how he met someone on the trail at 6Mile and the person was asking about Fatbikes and and then picked up this orange one.... awesome color. I've never seen this color way before. Enjoy it and maybe I'll see you out on the trail someday. I'm on a green and red 686 Fatboy.
Yea, I almost bought a used bike in the same color scheme as yours. When I was looking in the bike archive on the Specialized website, I saw the orange color scheme and immediately thought it was awesome. Fast forward a few weeks, and I stumbled into Gary on the trail. When he told me he had the bike, I knew I had to get it. I'm looking forward to riding this winter with it. I had a great first ride today with the bike at Mercer.
IMG_20161204_133606451_HDR.jpg

I've been riding these Trails for like 5 years now. The dusting exposed 2 new to me Trails that I never knew were there

Yup. Several new/old things have been worked recently expanding the areas along the rail trail. Good stuff.

Back to Fatbike pics

Back
Top Bottom