FS: 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited S V6; $8200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
2013 Chrysler 200 Limited S V6
$8200 firm.

77,800 miles. Leather interior, heated seats, auto climate control, factory remote start, moonroof, Bluetooth audio.

3.6L Pentastar engine that's in just about everything and very reliable. The 6-speed automatic transmission is a Diamler unit that is trouble free, as well.

New pads and rotors front and rear. Fresh oil change. New battery, thermostat, and tires last year. The rear wheel bearings are a bit grumbly but not really bad yet and I'm including two OEM wheel bearings with the sale.

Very little chassis rust as it was garage kept until 2019.

Two original keys with fobs, a bunch of service records, and a prominent history at local trail heads. I'm willing to sign the dash and introduce the new owner to the excellent service department at Fullerton Chrysler. Class act they are.

Class I, 1 1/4-inch hitch receiver for your favorite bike rack.

Carvana instant cash offer is $8282 today but I'd like to see it go somewhere local as it's been a reliable car. I mean, it's a Limited. It was limited to the number they could sell.

I'm in Whitehouse Station, Readington, NJ 08889. Right off Route 22.

PM me here for more info. I have more pics of needed.

20220827_094238.jpg20220827_094304.jpg20220827_094226.jpg20220827_075833.jpg

$8200 firm.

77,800 miles. Leather interior, heated seats, auto climate control, factory remote start, moonroof, Bluetooth audio.

3.6L Pentastar engine that's in just about everything and very reliable. The 6-speed automatic transmission is a Diamler unit that is trouble free, as well.

New pads and rotors front and rear. Fresh oil change. New battery, thermostat, and tires last year. The rear wheel bearings are a bit grumbly but not really bad yet and I'm including two OEM wheel bearings with the sale.

Two original keys with fobs, a bunch of service records, and a prominent history at local trail heads. I'm willing to sign the dash and introduce the new owner to the excellent service department at Fullerton Chrysler. Class act they are.

Carvana instant cash offer is $8282 today but I'd like to see it go somewhere local as it's been a reliable car. I mean, it's a Limited. It was limited to the number they could sell.

View attachment 194857View attachment 194858View attachment 194859View attachment 194860

clam_4.jpg

$8200 firm.

View attachment 194857View attachment 194858View attachment 194859View attachment 194860

Seriously, you buy and sell more cars than anyone I have ever known. I think this is some cop scam where you guys get to buy drug dealer's confiscated cars for pennies on the dollar. I'm looking into this!

Nice ad! Looks nice, and clean with low mileage. The hitch is a solid upgrade!

It might be helpful to potential buyers, if the ad indicted how much a Porsche dealer might value this Limited as a trade-in towards a new Porsche.

Does this come with a little book detailing all of the Chrysler service department visits ?

That could increase the value by like $1.

p.s. that Toyota was well bought if it was a year from now I would have bought it myself for my son.

This might be a clue…

This might be a clue…

Honestly can't see him paying 15k for a 15 year old car. But the current market is making lots of people do crazy things

Honestly can't see him paying 15k for a 15 year old car. But the current market is making lots of people do crazy things

It wasn't easy but these 4th Gen 4Runners hold their value very well. Particularly the V8. It was in solid condition with lots of maintenance already done. Look at prices on BaT for truly low mileage ones. 40K mile trucks are going for mid-20s and higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom