Group Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtn

of a few?

I'd like to do the Shwangunk Ridge trail from the Monument trail as far north into NY as we want to go. Any takers? It's pretty rough at the start, but smooths out apparently. It's more of an adventure ride than anything else.

mtn

I'll do the best I can. Start point will be at Steenykill Lake boat launch, where we would proceed uphill to the other trail and then onto Shwangunk Ridge. Also, not sure when this is going to happen. Was just in the hospital with undiagnosed pain and bicycling aggravates the issue. So might be best to wait towards march.

Attachments

• HighPointTrailsFinalDraft_reduced.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 188

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'll do the best I can. Start point will be at Steenykill Lake boat launch, where we would proceed uphill to the other trail and then onto Shwangunk Ridge. Also, not sure when this is going to happen. Was just in the hospital with undiagnosed pain and bicycling aggravates the issue. So might be best to wait towards march.

GL with getting things "straight" - annoying when there is not roadmap other than rest.

----

perfect map/description - interactive version here.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nope. Rarely ever there. Might need to go back to do a big loop.

Ah OK. I was riding with a dude and he was talking about riding the SRT. I need to ride Stokes more and am down for a big loop, so hit me up if you want company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom